By Admin : Black Deejay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[ -- Helper Here -- ]
Please Register Before Read
And Please Support And Donate Malaysia Forum

8 Steps and Make Firefox Faster Than Google Chrome!!!  Logo-214

By Admin : Black Deejay
[ -- Helper Here -- ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 Steps and Make Firefox Faster Than Google Chrome!!!

2 posters

Go down

8 Steps and Make Firefox Faster Than Google Chrome!!!  Empty 8 Steps and Make Firefox Faster Than Google Chrome!!!

Post by Black Deejay Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:22 pm

8 Steps and Make Firefox Faster Than Google Chrome!!!  Mozilla-secure

Firefox is an amazing browser but, I as a Firefox enthusiast have to admit that Google Chrome has the advantage over Firefox in terms of speed and how snappy it can be.

Here are 8 steps that will make Firefox Faster and Snappier than before. I’ve used it for quite sometime and it hasn’t given me any issue.

8 Steps and Make Firefox Faster Than Google Chrome!!!  Sshot133

Steps :

Step 1 :
Open a new tab and type “about:config” into the Firefox Address Bar. Then click on “I’ll be careful, I promise!

Step 2 and 3 : In the filter area(See in the video below), type pipelining. Then follow the steps shown in the video.

Step 4 :
Right-click anywhere inside the page and select New > Integer. Name it nglayout.initialpaint.delay and set the value to “0″.

Step 5 : Right-click anywhere inside the page and select New > Integer. Name it content.notify.interval and set the value to “500000″. Yes, that is five hundred thousand.

Step 6 : Right-click anywhere inside the page and select New > Boolean. Name it content.notify.ontimer and set the value to “true″.

We’re almost done….

Step 7 :
Right-click anywhere inside the page and select New > Integer. Name it content.switch.threshold and set the value to “250000″. Yes, that is two hundred thousand.

Finally…

Step 8 : Right-click anywhere inside the page and select New > Boolean. Name it content.interrupt.parsing and set the value to “false″. Yes, that is false.

Close Firefox and restart it. You should see performance increase immediately.
Black Deejay
Black Deejay

https://helperhere.forumotion.com/h1-helper

Back to top Go down

8 Steps and Make Firefox Faster Than Google Chrome!!!  Empty Re: 8 Steps and Make Firefox Faster Than Google Chrome!!!

Post by GunBound Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:22 pm

maseh bro admin 8 Steps and Make Firefox Faster Than Google Chrome!!!  3959366867
GunBound
GunBound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum