By Admin : Black Deejay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[ -- Helper Here -- ]
Please Register Before Read
And Please Support And Donate Malaysia Forum

New Browser Rockmelt Logo-214

By Admin : Black Deejay
[ -- Helper Here -- ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Browser Rockmelt

2 posters

Go down

New Browser Rockmelt Empty New Browser Rockmelt

Post by PakDUck Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:02 pm

New Browser Rockmelt RockMelt_fancy_chrome

Chrome is my favorite browser, so much so that I think it will win the browser wars against IE and Firefox. RockMelt is built on Chromium. It is so similar to Chrome that one does not even need to look at the literature to figure that out.

Some major things missing with RockMelt
The first thing I needed to do to even download RockMelt was to use a Facebook account. I think this is a great way for RockMelt to build publicity and become viral as a product but I do not think it is correct for a browser to expect someone to get Facebook account just to download it.
You are asked to insert your Facebook credentials to log into this browser. This means now RockMelt can use our profile information on Facebook. This can make some people a little skeptical when it comes to privacy.
The browser works a lot better if you are using Facebook a lot. For Twitter, the feeds did not load up as fast I would expect and that was a little problematic.
I use Tweet Deck to manage my Twitter account. With RockMelt I was expecting a browser that could allow me to do the same thing in the browser itself. After using it for a couple of hours I do not think I will do away with Tweet Deck or any other social networking application. The problem with RockMelt is that it does not bring anything new to the table.

RockMelt to me seems like a fancier version of Chrome. If that is all that RockMelt will offer me, I might as well stick to Chrome and search for some good extensions. The developers should have stuck to releasing some new plugins for Chrome rather than come up with a new browser.

What are your views on RockMelt? Will it rock or will it sink like a rock in the deep end of the ocean. Do drop in your comments.

Download
http://www.rockmelt.com/

PakDUck

Back to top Go down

New Browser Rockmelt Empty Re: New Browser Rockmelt

Post by Black Deejay Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:05 pm

use code for link download
Black Deejay
Black Deejay

https://helperhere.forumotion.com/h1-helper

Back to top Go down

New Browser Rockmelt Empty Re: New Browser Rockmelt