By Admin : Black Deejay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[ -- Helper Here -- ]
Please Register Before Read
And Please Support And Donate Malaysia Forum

Make your IE8 Even Faster with Simple Tweak Logo-214

By Admin : Black Deejay
[ -- Helper Here -- ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your IE8 Even Faster with Simple Tweak

Go down

Make your IE8 Even Faster with Simple Tweak Empty Make your IE8 Even Faster with Simple Tweak

Post by Black Deejay Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:15 am

Make your IE8 Even Faster with Simple Tweak Ie8

I have been using IE8 ever since it came in beta and RC and I have loved it ever since. I must admit I also have been using Firefox before that primarily because of all the features were better in Firefox along with its addons.

But Microsoft has taken tremendous amount of effort to bring the standards in IE8 as they have been trying with Windows 7 also. If you read the article from PCWorld, you will realize that IE8 is indeed faster than Firefox but its too hard to notice the difference. So the browsing speed of IE8 has undergone some major changes and yet with a simple tweak you can increase the speed even better.

So how to make IE8 browsing faster?

All that you have to do is re-register a dll file as pointed out by Ed Bott from zdnet.

Run command prompt with administrator rights (Just right click cmd in Start and click Run as administrator) and type
Code:
regsvr32 actxprxy.dll
Make your IE8 Even Faster with Simple Tweak Ie8tweak
Restart your system and you should find a difference in the browsing speed of IE8.

I did experience huge improvement in some pages and relatively better performance in other pages.
Black Deejay
Black Deejay

https://helperhere.forumotion.com/h1-helper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum